Some Roads Are Worth Traveling Down...

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Others, I Can Just Peek At the Terrain and See its Not Worth it, I'll Pass

Well this is Blog number 589,321; Take 642.

One of these days I will get it right. One of these days I will eventually introduce myself officially to the "world of blog". Sometimes I feel my opinions matter less to me, than it does to other people. Does that necessarily make them worthy, even if its unworthy to me? *sighs*

Life has been dealing its ups and downs to me, as usual. Only through the Mercy of Allaah, subhanhu wa ta'ala, I am getting through it.

I think I'm more selfish lately and its time for me to be like this. Selfish with my time, selfish with my knowledge, selfish with my heart... my children are feeling the brunt of this and they are making the best of it.

They are my peace and serenity throughout this storm. I'm missing out on them and they are missing out on their life... its time to do something about it and do it now.

Whatever that is... Allaahu alim. Its time to make istikhara. Things have GOT to change.

0 comments:

 
Humbled Opinions © 2012 | Designed by Bubble Shooter, in collaboration with Reseller Hosting , Forum Jual Beli and Business Solutions