Who am I

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ana Amatullaah
I am Amatullaah
I am a female servant of Allaah

Nothing more, nothing less
No one can overshadow it
It is not my name
Yet it is my title

It is who I am and encompasses me

I am mother and I am daughter
I am sister and I am friend
I am teacher and I am student

Overly opinionated, confident, outspoken and exposed
Yet naive, gullible, hidden, modest and sacred

I am heard too much
and not heard from enough

I am the voice of freedom and true independence
A symbol denying the oppressive state of our worldy women

I am a tilth, I am a comfort, I am a nurturer, I am nourishment, I am...

Ana amatullaah
I am amatullaah
I am a female servant of Allaah

0 comments:

 
Humbled Opinions © 2012 | Designed by Bubble Shooter, in collaboration with Reseller Hosting , Forum Jual Beli and Business Solutions