What's going on?

Sunday, December 12, 2010

As salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuhu dear akhwaati!

I haven't disappeared... yet. LOL! Alhamdulillaah, I just got... MARRIED!

Maa shaa Allaah.

Yes me. I "tied the knot", "jumped the broom", clinked on the old "ball and chain", said the "I do's" and other such cliche's to mean that "I'se married now!".

Will update you all later after I get past the 'shock and awe' phase myself. Phew! Breathe now... *sighs*.

I think I can finally exhale.

May Allaah, jalla wa 'ala preserve our marriage! Ameen yaa Rabb. Talk to you soon my lovies!
*hugs*

Ukhtuki fee deen

5 comments:

Blue Pearl said...

oh my word, oh my word, oh my word!!! I am just in shock and awe too!!! Aw habibti, mabrooookkkkk!!!! That is such great news and Ameen may Allah grant you immense strength, happiness and eternity in your marriage and make it beautiful as they come, inshallah:)

Blue Pearl said...

oh ps: love you and miss ed you

Daisy said...

MABROOK!!!!!!! Such wonderfull news. You will have to fill us in when you return from "cloud 9" hehe...All the best to you and your family...

Struggling Muslimah said...

AWWW that made me giggle!
Alf mabrook girlfriend May Allah keep you safe and healthy for each other :)

* said...

Just getting to know your blog...mabrook and may Allah bless you both and your whole family)*ameen*

 
Humbled Opinions © 2012 | Designed by Bubble Shooter, in collaboration with Reseller Hosting , Forum Jual Beli and Business Solutions